Tuesday

Probably Over-Excited

How excited I am?  What with the countdown and the performance info and all, I'm sure it's not hard to miss.  I have been working on finding a ride to and from the campgrounds up there, but have decided that if I don't find something by next weekend, I'll ask Dad if he'd be willing to take us for some gas money.  I've got a friend who's willing to take us up there, but he's not sure if he'll be able to pick us back up.  That's all for now. Going to do more looking into the bands while I try to find out what the deal is with Good Faeries Day and Bad Faeries Day. 

It's a good thing that I checked the site. This whole time I've thought that the gates open at 12 noon on both days we'd be attending.  Turns out they open at 2 PM on Friday and 12 PM on Saturday.  I still think I'll try to get there Friday morning around 10 or 11 AM. 

No comments: