Tuesday

A Short Post From Work

I got to work a bit early and thought I'd go ahead and put in a quick lil post. I realized that there's only 3 days to go until FaerieWorlds and I'm so excited. I can't wait to see what it's like. Camping sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun since we'll be camping with 70+ other people.

I've been doing a lot of work to get ready for everything and now that we've got everything ready to wear while we're there, I just have to get everything packed to take up there. I need to go buy some black eyeliner and eyeshadow tonight, when I get home and I HAVE HAVE HAVE to pack up and what not. A friend of mine is going to take us up there and he has a truck, so it seems to me that it'll work out alright.

It's 11:56 now, so I've got to get to work. *sigh*

No comments: